Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Orthodoxy test

Bored, I was looking at some old posts and came across the Orthodoxy test created by Lamedzayin.
I took it and here are my results
NerdTests.com User Test: The Orthodoxy  Test.
I thought that was kind of funny.
I have to say that I answered truthfully to all the questions, but I had to leave out a few answers, for example, the question about female Orthodox Rabbis, Segulos and the conflict between science and Torah all did not have any answer with which I agreed, so I had to skip them.
Afterwards, I was kind of chuckling, because I think that many Lubavitchers that take that test would probably score a ?Huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Agreed. I remembering thinking that Chabad could be described as another Orthodox sect, but now...well, "huh?" - it's far from that.

Much to say on the topic (check out the myth-busting on my blog).


Regards from the mishichist capital of the world! :)

5:47 AM  
Blogger Nemo said...

I guess we all think alike cause I got it too!

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im relaly annmoyed. i though t i was staunch lubab... i got right qwing yeshivish?!?!

4:26 AM  
Blogger mendy said...

I also got right wing yeshivish. shuks.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home